Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The best way to guarantee rain on Monday night...

...is to wash your bike on Sunday!

I didn't make it to the shop on Monday for a ride, since the weather was pretty rainy, and I didn't feel like making the drive down to find that no one was riding. Did anyone go?

The Wednesday Perth Group Ride went ahead tonight under ominous skies, and it ended up being just myself and Geoff H (for his first time with the 'group'). We had a nice spin down to Glen Tay, then to Burgesswood and back. We didn't get rained (or hailed) on, but I think the possibility scared most riders away. Can't say I blame them, since if Geoff didn't show up, I don't think I would have gone.

In other news, rumour on the street is that someone has a new Madone, and that someone else won the first MTB O-Cup of the season! Watch out!

No comments: